On Oct 10, 2005, at 5:31 PM, Francis Hwang wrote:
> RubyConf starts on Friday morning, but a lot of us will be in town the
> night before. So, on Thursday night, four of the Ruby-NYC folks
> will be
> getting together for dinner. If you're in town and want to tag along,
> please feel free! We're nice people. Well, the three other guys are,
> anyway.
>
> We'll meet in the lobby of the Lafayette Hotel (that's the conference
> hotel) at around 9 p.m. If you want to know who you're looking for,
> take a look at either
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#Francis_Hwang or
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?
> RubyConf2005Facebook#Matt_Pelletier . We
> do not have pictures for Gianni and Jason, particularly because Gianni
> is such a shy, retiring flower.

I'm planning on attending.  (You can see my lovely mug in the
Facebook.)  Just to make sure we're thinking this through, are the
non-PSTers aware that Texans will be eating at 11 PM and New Yorkers
will be eating at midnight?  Just a thought...

While I'm hijacking the thread, is anyone planning or wanting to
participate in a hackfest or code sprint?  I'd heard there might be a
Rails sprint, but that was a while back.

--
~akk
http://therealadam.com