The newest on-line resource for serious Ruby information has gone live.

Ruby Code & Style[0], an on-line magazine from Artima, has just
published issue #1.

Check out the names on the advisory board. It's pretty much a Who's Who
of everybody who's anybody in the Ruby world.

The premiere issue has three outstanding articles:

First up, Jack Herrington, author of Code Generation in Action (Manning,
2002) and Podcasting Hacks (O'Reilly, 2005), has written "Modular
Architectures with Ruby."

Next, Austin Ziegler gives us "Creating Printable Documents with Ruby."

And there's a reprint of Ara Howard's article, "Linux Clustering with
Ruby Queue: Small is Beautiful", which first appeared in Linux Journal
but deserves repeat attention.

A big thanks to the advisory board, and especially to Bill Venners for
starting this whole thing.

[0] http://www.artima.com/rubycs/index.html

James Britt
Editor-in-Chief, Ruby Code & Style

PS: Writers wanted.  We're looking for experienced Rubyists to write
articles covering the sort of hard-core technical stuff that's currently
hard to find.

Contact me at james DOT britt AT gmail DOT com or track me down at
RubyConf 2005 (see the Ruby Garden face-book page)

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyConf2005Facebook#JamesBritt