On 10/5/05, Rich Morin <rdm / cfcl.com> wrote:
> At 2:26 PM +0900 10/5/05, Tom Cloyd wrote:
> >You can find Dave (?) Pine's Ruby book online (Google those words).

Chris Pine.  (Though David is my middle name... I have *no* idea how
you would know that.)

> Is this it?
>
>    http://pine.fm/LearnToProgram

That is my tutorial, which will remain online, but it is not an
"online version" of the book.  They do share material, but the book is
longer, covers more, goes more in-depth on the tougher sections (based
on feedback from the tutorial)... and is just better written!  (If not
now, then it will be after it gets past the reviewers.  :)

Cheers,

Chris