Hi all,

I'm looking for a nice parser generator which given an EBNF grammar
can build an AST and Rockit seems a very good option. However, I keep
getting errors when trying to run the examples on Ruby 1.8. I've also
seen some other people complaining on the list because they run into
similar problems. Is this project dead? What other options can I
choose from?

Thanks,
Ed
--
Encontr? a "Tu psic?pata favorito" http://tuxmaniac.blogspot.com

Thou shalt study thy libraries and strive not to reinvent them without cause,
that thy code may be short and readable and thy days pleasant and productive.
-- Seventh commandment for C programmers