gregarican wrote:

> Sigh....this is getting frustrating...

I think I am getting closer. I know that the ENUM values being fed as
parameters are integer data types ('I') and some of the other numeric
values being fed are long data types ('L'). But the last few numeric
values being fed in are listed as being short data types (see my code
comments below). What do I put into the DL call method to indicate the
short data types for them? I couldn't find the corresponding flag for
them...
=begin
TSAPI
acsOpenStream (acsHandle		/* RETURN long value */
		invokeIDType,	/* INPUT integer ENUM value*/
		invokeID,		/* INPUT long value*/
		streamType,	/* INPUT integer ENUM value*/
		serverID,		/* INPUT null terminated string value*/
		loginID,		/* INPUT null terminated string value*/
		passwd,		/* INPUT null terminated string value*/
		applicationName,	/* INPUT null terminated string value*/
		acsLevelReq,	/* INPUT integer ENUM value (ignored)*/
		apiVer, 		/* INPUT string value*/
		sendQSize, 	/* INPUT short value */
		sendExtraBufs,	/* INPUT short value*/
		recvQSize,		/* INPUT short value*/
		recvExtraBufs, 	/* INPUT short value*/
		privateData	/* INPUT null terminated string value */);
=end