------art_3182_24537833.1128840441893

On 10/8/05, Mike Schramm <mike / mikeschramm.com> wrote:

> Hey ruby lovers,
>
> So I've been learning for a while now, and I think I've got a fairly
> good handle on ruby for the command line. How can I put my ruby
> knowledge to use programming a gui for OSX? Anyone know a good,
> simple beginner's tutorial for GUI programming, specifically ruby?

If you're only interested in OSX and not cross-platform GUIs then you'll
want to use RubyCocoa:

http://rubycocoa.sourceforge.net/

If you want a cross-platform GUI, then it really depends on values and needs
because there is no clear choice. Each possibility comes with its own set of
tradeoffs. A little searching with Google and you should turn up plenty of
discussions of this topic.

Curt

------art_3182_24537833.1128840441893--