>> You *do* realize that classes are
>>completely open in Ruby, don't you, allowing stdlib to add new
>>methods, etc. that aren't supported/in the C-based core Ruby?

No I didn't, (I've haven't yet had the pleasure of using Ruby), and in
fact I didn't understand what you meant until right now.  Hmmm.  I'll
have to see how our indexer can handle this situation.

In the meantime, the core Ruby api is indexed as is the Ruby on Rails
API and also, as an experiment, the REXML API.  Also, the format of api
search results has been adjusted to better accommodate long class
names.

The category is now Ruby / Rails to indicate that our search includes
info on pure Ruby as well as  Ruby on Rails.

These changes went live Friday morning, Oct 7, at
http://ruby.codefetch.com

- cosmo