>I guess what I'm looking for is some ruby.dll that has
>RunScript("gak.rb"); and InvokeMethod("moo",args); and all that, and
>also ExposeObject("texgen",mytexgen->objdef); and a callback function
>or something like that. Does anything like this exist? Or any way to
>fake this behaviour without getting all too hacky?

The ruby documentation describes how to do this.
The PickAxe book (get version 2.0) also covers this.

Download the ruby source and take a look at ruby.h. This has all the
publicly accessible functions and defines for calling Ruby from C.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html