On Oct 6, 2005, at 3:41 PM, bob wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any guides & tutorials for using
> net:ssh, apart from what's on the main website for net::ssh.
>
> Failing that information on any books that cover net::ssh as well
> as Ruby
> would be greatly appriciated.

I'm afraid the only online resource I'm aware of is http://net-
ssh.rubyforge.org, and if anyone has written any books about
Net::SSH, it's a real surprise to me. :)

> I have some difficulties with something I'm trying to do, but would
> rather
> rtfm if I can help it, in case my problems are really basic.

Feel free to ask. If you've read http://net-ssh.rubyforge.org, then
you've read plenty of manual and deserve a few questions to the list.

Or feel free email me directly. (I'm the author of Net::SSH.)

- Jamis