Wow, thanx, these, especially the Little Ruby, A Lot of Objects draft
book, are nice links.

By the way, why are methods not named following the lowercaseUppercase
convention, as in Java?
This way I can see more directly that something is a method, and not
an instance variable.

I'd like to do it that way, but am not sure if this is against some
Ruby philosophy..

Krekna