Martin DeMello wrote:

> Joe Van Dyk <joevandyk / gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 10/4/05, Andrew Backer <awbacker / gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No, i don't know about PP.  I am just accustomed to having serious
> > > output formatting control in fortran, c & derivitives, etc. for
> > > printing ints, floats, hex, padding, ...  Its probably here, I just
> > > don't know where it is.

> > There's printf and friends in Ruby.  Check http://www.ruby-doc.org or
> > the 'Programming Ruby' book by the Pragmatic Programmers.

> And the Lisp::Format module at http://ned.rubyforge.org/ruby-lisp/

Thanks for remembering!  Actually, Im about to release a new version of
it.  Its gone through a complete rewrite and is a lot faster, a lot
more true to the specification, and a lot less documented :-(.  Im
trying to find time to write some documentation, but I never seem to be
able to sit down and finish it...,
        nikolai