Dave,
I think I sort of fit this.   My 11.5 y.o. son is ready to step past HTML,
and I've been wondering how to get him going with Ruby (we've already
had a couple of discussions and he seems to 'get it').  I'd love to work
with him on Chris' book.

Of course, if this doesn't fit your model, we'll just have to buy a copy when
it comes out.

-pate

--
thanks,