------art_1558_2584214.1128393885629

Sorry, but its not gonna happen.

I was going to just do 1.8.3 build and release an updated installer with
just that and no bugs fixed. But I ran into a number of problems, and I
ditn't (and still don't) have the bandwidth to deal with it. Between now and
the end of the year I'll be working heavily on my upcoming "Instant Rails"
project.

Most likely, Matz will release 1.8.4 around Christmas (its kind of a
tradition with him). And I'll then be working on a 1.8.4 release of the
one-click installer with a heavy emphasis on fixes many of the reported
problems.

Curt