Hello Group,

Nice quiz James!

I refreshed and added to my lisp knowledge and had fun with adventure.
I did a one to one translation from the lisp code to ruby code. I used
a similar user interface targeting irb as proposed.

Using a method_missing hack I allowed things like

    pickup bottle

or even

    splash bottle frog

to work.

Then I rewrote the whole thing in ruby style using a readline
interface and adding some capabilities. I think it came out quite nice
and I juggled a lot with meta programming concepts. So thanks to all
the helpfull people here on the list I have learned a lot this week.

The solution can be found and browsed at

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/quiz/adventure/

best regards,

Brian

--