Hello list, =)

Has anyone had success embedding a ruby interpreter?

It seems straightforward enough, except for the fact that ruby_run()
calls ruby_stop() when it finishes, which in turn calls exit() (which
terminates the whole program!). This means that you can really only use
ruby_run() *once* (and if you want to continue your program, you have
to trap the exit...)

Other than a quick hack on the source tree to make it NOT do that (what
I'm using now) is there some other way to make ruby_run() not call
exit(), or is this just a bug that no one has run in to?

I'm using the latest version right out of CVS. It's possible that this
used to work and got broken somewhere along the way.

--
Wesley J. Landaker - wjl / mindless.com
http://www.landaker.net            PGP DSS/DH Key: 0x0F338E07