On Sep 30, 2005, at 7:15 PM, Joe Van Dyk wrote:

> Holy crap, this looks cool.  Very interested in seeing what comes
> out of it.

Thanks.  It's a James Original Ideas(tm) and we all know those can be
a little rocky.  ;)

Seriously, I hope people will give it a try.  It's a beginning Lisp
tutorial, so you don't need to know it going in.  It didn't take me
much longer to do than it did to read the tutorial itself.  Besides
all that, it's downright fun code to play with.

Interesting Fact:  My translation was used at a .rb group meeting
last night to expose Ruby neophytes to the language and I hear it
went well.

James Edward Gray II