mathew wrote:

> Richard Dale wrote:
>> "Qt/Mac has support for sheets, drawers. Represented by Qt::Sheet and
>> Qt::Drawer in the window flags respectiviely. Brushed metal windows are
>> also possible using Qt::WA_MacMetalStyle window attribute."
>
> Anyone know of any examples of real applications using QtRuby that run
> under OS X?
Well any QtRuby app should also run fine under Mac OS X. I haven't been able
to produce an app bundle that can be started from the Finder though, only
the command line. It's possible, but I haven't heard of anyone who has got
it working yet.

The Mac specific enums above are in the Qt4 QtRuby api.

-- Richard