Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:15825] Re: Challenges of java interpreter"
    on 01/05/28, Robert Feldt <feldt / ce.chalmers.se> writes:

|Then its ok to bug you with some questions from time to time then?
|Right now they will probably be on Ruby grammar but I'l be back... ;-)

Of course.  The only source of grammer information - parse.y - is a
hell.  Partly because of hidden complexity of Ruby's syntax, partly
because of yacc limitation to express what Ruby should be.  You have
to access my brain directly to get what I really wanted.

							matz.