On 9/28/05, nobuyoshi nakada <nobuyoshi.nakada / ge.com> wrote:

> I tried with DLDFLAGS=-m32 on cygwin and it worked fine.
> Can't you show the config.log file?  OK to even send directly
> to nobu / ruby-lang.org.

If you want I could do this for experimental purposes, but my
workaround got the job done.  CC=gcc -m64" would probably work too.

> I meant I committed a fix yesterday morning.
>
> Wed Sep 28 08:12:18 2005  Nobuyoshi Nakada  <nobu / ruby-lang.org>
>
>         * io.c (read_buffered_data): check if reached EOF.  fixed: [ruby-dev:27334]

I'm building Ruby for use with a production Rails application, so I
wanted to use a stable version.  It sounds like you found the bug, so
I'll just update after the next stable release.  Plus I want to use
the DTrace patch which is only available for 1.8.2

Tony Arcieri