Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT wrote:

> I think it is okay to attach such a tiny file so here it is.

Google admitted it, but in general most servers will strip it, or
bounce your post.

> If you
> have trouble viewing the attachment you can find the icon at
> http://dwd.da.ru/img/ruby.png

It turns out I already say "powered by webrick", so I didn't want
another "powered" in the badge strip. So I went with one that says
"ruby the language".

> It's high time to realize that no matter where you live protecting
> the environment and saving oil and other rare ressources is a matter
> of national security and sustained prosperity.

You liberal! Don't you know that buying lots of SUVs intimidates other
countries and keeps the prices low??

--
  Phlip