On Sat, 26 May 2001, Phil Tomson wrote:

> IMO the list greatest needs right now would be:

Great list. Minor comments below.

> 1) Extension modules

Yeah, we all want the language to expand but maybe we should have some
voting or wish-list for this? What is the most asked-for things?

Maybe someone can take this list to the wiki and we can start expanding on
each point etc? It would also be nice to see if someone is working on some
points if you want to help etc...

> 2) Infrastructure (improvement of RAA, making it perhaps more CPAN-like,
> maybe even better)

I'd even place this as number one since when we have it it will both be
more obvious what parts are missing and when its there it will motivate
people to submit more since we got this really nice language-expanding
process goind and supportive framework in place...

> 3) Documentation
> [These first three are all pretty equal in importance, I think]

Aha, now I see this comment. I'm not sure about the docs though. Do you
mean on low-level stuff?

Regards,

Robert