On 9/26/05, Isaac Gouy <igouy / yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Will you complain now or change the Ruby script to use this
> > functionality, that allows the program to run?
> Here's how to contribute your program
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/faq.php?sort=fullcpu#contribute

Obviously, you didn't even read the program to see that it was an
utter cheat to exec the program. The right solution -- as always --
for you to fix your damned run script. Fix that and you'll get results
for the Ruby program AS IT STANDS.

Don't fix it, and my assessment of the lack of honesty surrounding the
Bogus Computer Language Shootout stands.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca