Martin, perhaps you could collect this stuff and put it into your wiki
page for future use?

Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On 9/26/05, Isaac Gouy <igouy / yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Have you even looked at the website in the last 6 months?
>
> Yes. The text that makes a lie of everything you claim about the site
> is still there on the front page, as of 26 September 2005 15.55 EDT.

And that text would be?

> Further, the incorrect Ackermann result for Ruby (e.g., "error") is
> still there (I've shown you at least four times how to fix that
> problem -- and yet you still don't fix it -- and it has nothing to do
> with the correctly implemented program, it has everything to do with
> the test script). The default Perl program is still improper (Perl #4
> is the only one that should be on the default list), Perl, Perl#2, and
> Perl#3 all belong on the "interesting alternative implementations"
> only. Indeed, the Python one still has a line of code that modifies
> the same stuff as what Ruby requires you modify outside of the program
> (where this properly belongs!). Without this line, *none* of the
> Python runs works.

Complaining that it's wrong for Python to provide functionality that
allows the program to run is simply bizarre. The problem is that Ruby
doesn't provide that functionality.

Perl#2 and Perl#3 are in alternatives - you're welcome to your opinion
about the other Perl program.

> I pick on Ackermann, but the same flaws I pointed out in January ...
> are still there.

And the same limitations in Ruby's support for recursion are still
there - as others on this list pointed out months ago.

For variety you could pick on takfp and JavaScript
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/fulldata.php?test=takfp&p1=ruby-0&p2=python-0&p3=javascript-0&p4=php-0&sort=fullcpu