On 9/25/05, Isaac Gouy <igouy / yahoo.com> wrote:
> Having to say over and over that Ruby currently has an obviously slow
> interpreter and that doesn't matter as-long-as your program doesn't
> spend much time in the interpreter grows old.
>
> (Also Mr Ziegler's abuse has become stale.)

Having to point out that you are running a dishonest "shootout" with
dishonest verbiage and aims is worse. I've told you how you can make
your little garbage site honest and shut me up. Have you done it, yet,
or do you want to keep being called on it?

If you're considering my pointing out that your shootout is garbage
and dishonest "abuse", then I must consider that the truth must really
hurt. Because it's the absolute truth.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com