Hello,

It's a bit out of topic, but I wanted to express an idea I had today and
that I've never seen anywhere.

 From what I've read on the Internet and in various news groups, Captcha
is considered as the ultimate method against computer bots. Like the
ones who fill your blog or wiki with unrelated links, and by that manner
rank their sites on Google.

The power of captcha, is to give some information that is easy to
understand for an human and very hard for a computer. That way, you can
differenciate both of them.

Now, to get to the point. IMHO what was not considered, it a fake site,
that would proxy the target's captcha. It would provide enough content,
so that an unexperienced user would want to reply to the captcha. That
way, it uses the human's brain :-P to fulfill it's "work".

What do you think ?

Cheers,
... zimba