One of the other threads in here just mentioned WideStudio
(http://www.widestudio.org)  After a painfully long download I just
tried it out.  It's very similar to Delphi in some respects.  Everything
except the integrated editor, which is kind of surprising.  It's not
nearly as slick or as easy to navigate as Delphi is but it's very
intriguing.  What it is is a cross-platform windowing toolkit.  But,
unlike others I've seen it includes a designer that supports the various
scripting languages within the designer.

What I can't speak to yet (as I've only tried the Hello example) is the
stability and completeness of the product.  Also, be aware that it will
install a complete(?)/different version of Ruby if you let it!

Roy