On 9/23/05, Pe?a, Botp <botp / delmonte-phil.com> wrote:
> Does that mean that anyone could unsubscribe anybody (or everyone) on this list?

Actually, yes. Let's hope no one gets any malicious ideas.
"Fortunately", a mass unsubscribe would require harvesting emails and
running through a script sending a mail from each separately. And
also, when you're unsubscribed, I think it confirms the
unsubscription, so it wouldn't happen surreptitiously. The victim
would know of the malicious unsubscribe, could resubscribe and inform
the human admin of the attack.

Jacob Fugal