Hmm... on an unsubscribe-related note, does anybody know how I might
unsubscribe an old email addy that I can't send from anymore? I signed
up to this ML under an old address that is now defunct, but that
forwards all mail to my new addy, which I have also registered, so I
can contribute to the ML. Basically, the situation is now that I
receive double of every email, but I can't send an unsubscribe to the
listbot, since I can't send from the old address. I've tried the human
administrator email a couple of times, but never got a response...
-Patrick