Berger, Daniel wrote:
> I think we get enough unsubscribe messages on this list that they should
> just be handled automatically.
>
> What say the ruby masses?  Good idea or encouraging bad behavior?

The list should continue as is.  When I get an unsubscribe message, my
rules are trained to killfile the sender.

Remember, if an unsubscribe message reaches your mailbox, the sender
isn't opting out of the list, the sender is asking to be removed from
communication with you personally.  If you change the list, you'll break
my rules and a huge rift will form in the talkiverse.

Cool, great, rtfm,

_why