Josh Charles wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> In the .NET world, there is blogs.msdn.com, in the Mono world, there
> is monologue.  Is there a gathering place for ruby bloggers to code
> about what they are working on or just blog in general?

The Internet.

> There are
> several individual blogs I subscribe to (redhanded, loudthinking,
> yombar), but I know I'm missing some.  google blog search isn't really
> that helpful.

Artima's RubyBuzz aggregates numerous feeds from sites that are
self-described as Ruby-related, though from many sites you're just as
likely to get a review of Babylon 5 as you will a description of some
neat Ruby hack.

 > If there isn't a central aggregator, can I get some
 > suggestions about who to watch?

Follow this newsgroup/mailing list, see who writes things you find
interesting, then go see if they have a Web site.

Try to avoid the herd mentality or you'll miss the avant garde.

James