On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 22:32 +0900, Josh Charles wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> In the .NET world, there is blogs.msdn.com, in the Mono world, there
> is monologue.  Is there a gathering place for ruby bloggers to code
> about what they are working on or just blog in general?  There are
> several individual blogs I subscribe to (redhanded, loudthinking,
> yombar), but I know I'm missing some.  google blog search isn't really
> that helpful.  If there isn't a central aggragator, can I get some
> suggestions about who to watch?
>
> Josh

I don't think there is a planet-type site run by anyone in the community
yet (that I know of). I subscribe to a few of my favorite Ruby bloggers
and also to this:

http://www.artima.com/buzz/community.jsp?forum=123

For Rails, we have:

http://www.planetrubyonrails.org/

Someone in Japan owns planetruby.org,but doesn't appear to be using it
for anything.

Cheers,

-Robby

--