I just got the Programming Ruby book a few days ago and have been reading it
and writing lots of little programs.

I am so impressed.  This is absolutely the cleanest, smartest language I've
ever seen.  It's as if all the things that bug me about Python and Perl (both
of which I use extensively) have been removed and all the really nice
things left in.  That on top of a language with some truly great ideas.  I've
never seen a language in which you could be so clear and so *concise* at the
same time.  I would think that any OO die hard would just fall in love with it.

I imagine that most of you know this already.  I really just wanted to ask
where the greatest needs were in terms of language development with Ruby.  Do
the greatest needs like with module extensions?  The language itself?
Documentation?  Advocacy?

I'm an experienced programmer (Java, C, C++, blah, blah++) and would love to
get involved.

Steve

--
Stephen Ramsay
Senior Programmer

"By ratiocination, I mean computation" -- Hobbes