Lothar Scholz wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> ME> Hi,
>
> ME> the IDE's I know are:
>
> ME> - FreeRIDE
> ME> - RDE
> ME> - Eclipse with Ruby Plugin
>
> ME> hope that helps :-)
>
> I don't think so, under Visual IDEs i understand the same as RAD
> Tools and there simply is no Ruby GUI Builder.
>
> There are some half ready workarounds like Glade and QTDesigner where
> you later can attach your code from the outside, but they are are
> definitely not IDE's as the 'I' is missing.
I wouldn't call Qt Designer a 'half ready workaround'. I certainly prefer
the UI of the Qt4 version to the Qt3 one, but it is a perfectly useful
tool.

KDevelop 3.2.x and the forthcoming Eric3 3.8 have support for using Qt
Designer with QtRuby/Korundum. You can either compile the .ui file to ruby
code with the rbuic tool, or read the .ui file in at runtime using the
'qui' extension with Qt::WidgetFactory. KDevelop has complete integration,
with Qt Designer as a KPart component, while Eric3 starts the Qt Designer
app when you click on a .ui file in the project.

-- Richard