Yesterday (21/09/2005) I sent an email to Dave Thomas (author of
Programming Ruby [Progmatic Programmers]) asking him about something
he had written in his preface.

In his preface he wrote:
"People are writing artificial intelligence and machine learning
programs in Ruby, and at least one person is using it to investigate
natural evolution. Ruby's finding a home as a vehicle for exploratory
mathematics."

So I asked Dave:
"Do you know where i can find the projects? Do you have any URL's or
email addresses that I can go-to/email?"

and he said:
"Most of that work is being done in Japan. Probably the best way to
find current information is to ask on the ruby-talk mailing list."

and so here I am.

So, does anyone know of any projects, websites or even
reports/articles about Intelligent Systems programmed using in Ruby. I
am looking for Intelligent Systems specifically using Fuzzy Logic. For
my university course I am looking to do a project focused on Fuzzy
Logic and I have recently fell in love with the Ruby language, so I am
looking for some ideas, inspiration and any Intelligent Systems tools
out there.

Thank you to anyone that can help,

Daniel Lewis.
* Ruby Programmer
* Fuzzy Theorist
* Software Engineering Student (Undergraduate)
* Analyst Programmer and Developer (R&D)
* Part time website developer
* ACM Student Member (since February 2005)