Concerning the fact that your dutch, and asking an explanation this can
mean to things:

either you can't find reasons why it is a good thing to live in the
Netherlands, or you can't find reasons why not to live there.

I think for a dutch citizen, if you would agree with me, you wouldn't have
asked for an explanation.

Because of the fact that I will disagree with both standpoints, this will
result in a long threat about things like, "that's even worse in other
countries" or "but that is better in that and that country because.." etc.

Well, it is a good thing to talk about that, don't get me wrong at this
point please, however, IMHO this won't fit on the Ruby-Talk list.

Jurgen

###   http://bash.org/?23601 - bash.org goodie   ###
 <mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
 <Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
 <mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

Although very unlikely, it seems Erik Veenstra stated on Sep 22 that :