horndude77 / gmail.com wrote:
> I second this. I use Rose at work. I'd just like to know the
> difference between RoseRT and plain ol' Rose. We have enterprise (or
> something like that, I just use the tool I haven't researched all the
> different flavors), but it would seems logical for much of REI to be
> identical. In any case it would be great to be able to use a better
> language for scripting. Let us know when you've put it up somethwere
> so we can take a look. Thanks!
>
> -----Horndude77
RoseRT is actually very different from Rose. It used to be a completely
separate product (ObjectTime) and only in the last version (2003.06) has
it gained some understanding of Rose model files and can produce models
that generate code independent from the built-in service library.
The service library is the code library that supports the real time UML
paradigm: state diagrams, capsules and ports.
The UML paradigm used is reflected in the object model exported in the
API and so deviates from that of Rose.
Now, concerning the Rubyforge project, I have only one complaint:
I want to keep using subversion (I do all my work with it, even
bypassing the Clearcase installation used at work) and I really don't
want to move my repositories to cvs.
So now to find out what it would take to add svn repositories to rubyforge.
V.-

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.