The only "signals" that Process.kill supports in win32-process are
"Ctrl-C" and "Ctrl-Break", signals 2 and 3 respectively.  Signal 0 does
not kill a process.  It merely tells you if it's running or not.
Signals 1, and 4-8 kill the process using CreateRemoteThread().  Signal
9 kills the process via TerminateProcess().

Can you provide a code sample that isn't working properly?  And what
version of win32-process and what platform you're running on?

Regards,

Dan