Hi! I am new to Ruby too, I am reading about it the last two days.
I read about Mixins, which can be the solution for you, if multiple
inheritance is needed. Ruby itself has single-parented classes. But,
according to the book Programming Ruby, Ruby classes can include the functionality of any number of mixins, which are
partial class definitions.
You should read about it, so you can find out how this works.

Jurgen

###   http://bash.org/?23601 - bash.org goodie   ###
 <mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
 <Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
 <mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

Although very unlikely, it seems could ildg stated on Sep 21 that :