Hello Josh,

JC> Ok, was that documented somewhere, but I looked all over the place to
JC> find that...  Thanks for the help.

Yes and no, for finding the keystrokes you have to look at the menus.
Be a little bit carefull with the templates. I'm currently trying
to make ArachnoRuby scriptable to user by writting python/ruby
scripts. When this is done i want to change the algorithm behind the
template expander. (It's now more or less the same you find in
CodeRush for Delphi - but it's functionallity is not powerfull
enough).

So some day your templates will not work anymore.

And i completely understand that you don't want to purchase now, just
don't forget to come back in April/May next year when i hope the 1.0
release is ready (with documentation, more features and lesser bugs).