Gunnar Hjalmarsson <noreply / gunnar.cc> writes:
> IMO, languages such as Perl and Ruby should be judged not only by the
> technical usefulness of respective language, but also by the integrity
> of their users.

That has to be the single most preposterous thing I have *ever* read
in clpmisc.

	Lawrence Statton - lawrenabae / abaluon.abaom s/aba/c/g
Computer  software  consists of  only  two  components: ones  and
zeros, in roughly equal proportions.   All that is required is to
sort them into the correct order.