--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

How can I make a block that takes a block argument?  This doesn't parse:

myproc =3D proc{|&blk| [1,2,3].each(&blk)}

The main reason I want to do this is to create a method with
'define_method' that takes a block argument. =20

For example, the 'before' method below works fine, until you apply it
to a method that takes a block. =20

class Object
  # Is there a built-in way to do this?
  def metaclass; class << self; self; end; end

  # Call blk before each invocation of method_name
  def before(method_name, &blk)
    oldblk =3D method(method_name)
    metaclass.instance_eval {
      define_method(method_name){|*args|