from site:
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/site/53129

find the following:

Todd Proebsting's Home Page
http://www.research.microsoft.com/~toddpro/

Krakatoa: Decompilation in Java (Does Bytecode Reveal Source?) - Todd A.
Proebsting, Scott ..   (Correct) http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/10614.html

Simple Translation of Goal-Directed Evaluation - Todd A. Proebsting (1997)
(Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/proebsting97simple.html

Very Fast YACC-Compatible Parsers (For Very Little Effort) - Achyutram
Bhamidipaty   (Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/53129.html

Detecting Pipeline Structural Hazards Quickly - Todd Proebsting (1994)
(Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/todd94detecting.html

Filter Fusion - Todd Proebsting (1996)   (Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/proebsting96filter.html

Optimizing an ANSI C Interpreter with Superoperators - Todd Proebsting
(1995)   (Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/proebsting95optimizing.html

One-Pass, Optimal Tree Parsing -- With Or Without Trees - Todd A.
Proebsting..   (Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/193477.html

Engineering Simple, Efficient Code Generator Generator - Christopher W.
Fraser.. (1992)   (Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/117522.html

Finite-State Code Generation - Christopher Fraser Todd   (Correct)
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/319609.html

Note - I don't know about parsers, so I do not know if anybody wants this.

Regards,
Cam