------art_1006_22533777.1127135143463

 Hey folks, its time for another Columbia, MD Ruby on Rails CodeProject
CodeFest. Tonight we're going to continue with the searching story and I'm
going to push for adding in some AJAX functionality (Of course the Customer
has final say if we do this). It looks like its going to be a nice day and
recently we have been doing our coding at the tables right out in front of
the Panera Bread. This will be a great chance to catch some sun. :)

 The meeting is at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia
MD<http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=636>.
(NOTE: This is NOT the one at the Columbia Mall.) Monday, September 12th at
7pm.

Upcoming stories are:

   - Multiple classes of members: regular, associate, subscription,
   friend
   - subset member selection based on membership class
   - subset member selection based on state/country or other critera

Don't worry if you're running late, we'd still like you to join us. I will
monitor for cell calls at 240-671-9368.

We're all learning Ruby and Rails so even if you don't know much about
either pelase come and join the fun.

For more detail on our project see the wiki at

http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject

See
http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=636 or
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Panera+Bread,+Dobbin+Rd.,+Columbia+MD&ll=39.198072,-76.819324&
spn=0.082526,0.139432&num=2&start=0&hl=en
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Panera+Bread,+Dobbin+Rd.,+Columbia+MD&ll=39.198072,-76.819324&>
for directions to the Panera Bread that we are meeting at.

------art_1006_22533777.1127135143463--