Hi Robert!

	I wish I could point to it or upload it, but it is historical
commodities data from http://www.barchart.com/ and I just tried to access
the data without logging into my subscription, and I can't.  If anyone
else does have access to it, though, it is the 'Format-N' version of
the data that I chose to process.

	Each line in the file consists of 8 fields, separated by commas
(essentially a CSV file):
contract,date,open,high,low,close,volume,openInterest
here is an example:
A62005U,050909,0.7726,0.7758,0.7703,0.7737,12366,0

	Having said that though, there must be a free source of historical
information for commodities data... I just haven't found it yet.

-- Glenn