------art_30490_15357988.1127007451690

> Just a note, dude. I clicked on your URL there, and was greeted with...
>
> "our full featured editor that is inspired by the famous emacs and vi
> editors"
>
> Your marketeers need to learn there's no faster way to turn some of us off
> to an editor than praise its comparison to those pieces of crap. I worked
> vi
> classic for 2 years, and vim for 2 years, and I will do anything to avoid
> them.

Opinionated, or just ignorant? You seem quite happy to label the two most
popular text editors by usage ( excluding notepad ) as crap.
And yes, their popularity isn't just because of lack of other options.

If you all do indeed mean vim-like power without the f~~~ed up keystrokes,

I think you meant to type modal editing.

find another way to say it. CUA keystrokes provide the flattest possible
> learning curve for modern programmers...

Huh, what good is a short learning curve if you end up learning all the
features of a very basic editor?

--

--
Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com <http://www.rfidnewsupdate.com> Simple,