> Lothar Scholz                        http://www.ruby-ide.com

Just a note, dude. I clicked on your URL there, and was greeted with...

"our full featured editor that is inspired by the famous emacs and vi
editors"

Your marketeers need to learn there's no faster way to turn some of us off
to an editor than praise its comparison to those pieces of crap. I worked vi
classic for 2 years, and vim for 2 years, and I will do anything to avoid
them.

If you all do indeed mean vim-like power without the f~~~ed up keystrokes,
find another way to say it. CUA keystrokes provide the flattest possible
learning curve for modern programmers...

--
  Phlip
  http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!!