Hi!

At Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:27:09 +0900, Kirk Haines wrote:

> On Thursday 15 September 2005 11:31 am, klancaster1957 / gmail.com wrote:
>
> > said (maybe Dave Thomas?), it just feels right. In particular, Rails is
> > incredible from a productivity standpoint, but is it truly enterprise
> > ready? I think so, but it may be a hard sell.
>
> What is "enterprise ready"?

Such terms are called "buzzwords" where a buzzword is a word

 - that is used ubiquitously,

 - the meaning of which everyone knows, and

 - that n people are known to assign (at least) n+1 different meanings.

Buzzwords are often used in modern fairy tale telling branches like
advertising, marketing and promotion.

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT
--
Receiving this message does not necessarily imply that you are
expected to understand it. If you do not understand it the best