Hello,

there is a rather simple implementation of AOP in the Glue libarie
that acompaies Nitro and  Og. Aspects are used throughout the Nitro
project. At the moment the lower level annotation system is beeing
redesigned and I expect to reimplement the AOP implementaion on top of
that.

Perhaps you could have a look at the current implementation and offer
some suggestions.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/nitro/
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/

regards,