The three rules of Ruby Quiz:

1.  Please do not post any solutions or spoiler discussion for this quiz until

2.  Support Ruby Quiz by submitting ideas as often as you can:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/

3.  Enjoy!

It's been proven now that you can develop functional web applications with very
little time, using the right tools:

	http://www.rubyonrails.com/media/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov

I guess that puts web applications in the valid Ruby Quiz category, so let's
tackle one using your framework of choice:  CGI, WEBrick servlets, Rails, or
whatever.

When I first came to Ruby, even just a year ago, I really doubt the community
was ready to support a Ruby jobs focused web site.  Now though, times have
changed.  I'm seeing more and more posting about Ruby jobs scattered among the
various Ruby sites.  Rails has obviously played no small part in this and the
biggest source of jobs postings is probably the Rails weblog, but there have
been other Ruby jobs offered recently as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a centralized site we could go to and scan these
listings for our interests?

This week's Ruby Quiz is to create a web application that allows visitors to
post jobs for other visitors to find.  Our focus will be on functionality at
this point, so don't waste too much energy making the site beautiful.  (That can
be done after you decide this was a brilliant idea and you're really going to
launch your site!)

What should a jobs site record for each position?  I'm not going to set any hard
and fast rules on this.  The answer is simply:  Whatever you think we should
enter.  If you need more ideas though, browse job listings in your local paper
or check out a site like:

	http://jobs.perl.org/