Berger, Daniel wrote:
>> -----Original Message----- From: Damphyr
>> [mailto:damphyr / freemail.gr] Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005
>> 12:50 PM To: ruby-talk ML Subject: [rrt_ruby]Ruby and RoseRT
>>

>> I have a Ruby wrapper library for RRTEI (Rose RealTime
>> Extensibility Interface) on windows using win32ole, with a gem and
>>  everything. Is anyone interested in it, or is it just me working
>> with this tool? :) V.-
>

> Go ahead, create a project on RubyForge, and publish it.  Even if
> we're not using it today, we might need it tomorrow.
Well, if I were you, I would hope never to have to use it, it would mean
you're in RT Hell :).
Jokes aside, since the only way to test/use/get feedback about the
library is to have a RoseRT license, the question really is, is there
somewhere else out there using the damn thing?
V.-

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.